Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Let The Dog See The Rabbit

I came across this idiom last night and found it very interesting. I Googled it up and here's what it means: "Get out of the way, I can't see what I am looking at!"

I like it..and I can see myself as the dog. Nyeahhhh! Seriously, yeah nakakarelate ako. No one's gonna stop me now. :P

Oh well.... it's been a week since my first day in my new job.

Nakakatuwa.

I am meeting new friends. I am doing new things. The CR is fantastic! I have this penchant for spick and span restrooms.. weird alam ko. Hehe. I also get to experience unlimited coffee sa pantry everyday as in Cafe Latte, Capuccino, Mocha... name it, they have it! Madami pang tissue at me mug cabinet pa kami! Ang saya!

Nakakatakot.

I have a lot of responsibilities. I need to report sa mga Senior Exec and sa Global din. Im scared din sa Bossing dito. Hehehe.Takot din ako sa ibang tao. Bagong pakikisama na naman. Hay.

Nakakalungkot.

Kasi namimiss ko mga office mates ko dati. :( Namimiss ko din si Maru. Hindi na sha Bossing ko. :( Namimiss ko si Kuya Atoy at Mang Zaldy. Lalo na ung vacuum ni mang zaldy! :P

Nakakapanibago.

I miss my old workstation. I miss the old environment. I miss doing a lot of things I used to do.

But then again... I gotta face reality.

Sometimes we have to make sacrifices. Sometimes we need to go out of comfort zones to know what life is all about. Believe me… making this decision is very very very hard. It’s a painful decision I need to endure every single moment of my life. Pero sabi nga ni Robert Frost - "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." (Sige connect mo na lang kung di mo magets...heheheh). I just hope my intuition is correct and I hope I won't lose the fire to persevere. I have these big dreams.I want to study. I want to get certifications. I want to go abroad. I just want to get somewhere farther than where I am now.

I have no regrets. I shouldn't have. I should be strong and I assure you, I will be.

*sigh.*


"Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.... " - Ella Fitzgerald

No comments: