Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ellen DeGeneres Fever

I just love Ellen!


I make it a point to watch her shows given a free time. :) She makes me laugh hysterically. And Im surprised to know that she's also a film/tv actress and stand up comedian, too!! She is also a member of both the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists (AFTRA) and the Writers Guild of America. Interesting. :) I simply adore her way of running her TV show. It is so spontaneous and lively. Its really such a a de-stress from a hard day's work.


And yes, she is a lesbian (and who cares).. and she loves tennis shoes... and yes, she has a trademark - surprise dances.


Check out more of her on her official website here.


I searched some of her hilarious shows on YouTube so I posted some of my faves -




 


Ellen DeGeneres Voice Lessons





Ellen DeGeneres & Quito The Parrot

 




 

Ellen DeGeneres - SOULJA nyahahahahahh!

 

At dito ko sha naging crush.... hahaha! She looks stupid minsan pero.. I adore her pa din hehehe!

 




 

Ellen DeGeneres Dances 4 Minutes ^^

 

Yeah I am now a certified fan of hers. :P

No comments: